RULES OF PURCHASE - SALE
1) The provisions of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to purchase and sale transactions performed between SMOKE DUDES BBQ and the client.
2) The purchase and sale agreement between the customer and SMOKE DUDES BBQ is concluded from the moment the customer selects the product to be purchased and, after forming the order, pays the invoice submitted by SMOKE DUDES BBQ and receives confirmation from SMOKE DUDES BBQ that the payment is confirmed.
3) SMOKE DUDES BBQ undertakes to offer the customer a product analogous or as similar in characteristics as possible if SMOKE DUDES BBQ is unable to provide the customer with the ordered product due to important circumstances. If the customer refuses to accept a product that has been offered as analogous or similar, SMOKE DUDES BBQ undertakes to return the money paid to the customer within 14 (fourteen) working days and cancel the customer's order.
5) After SMOKE DUDES BBQ confirms the order, the price of the product does not change - unless the price of the product has changed due to a technical error in information systems, obvious (mistake-type) errors or other objective reasons beyond SMOKE DUDES BBQ's direct will (for these reasons). supporting evidence). If the customer does not agree to purchase the product at the changed price, the customer has the right to cancel the order by informing SMOKE DUDES BBQ in writing or by e-mail within 3 (three) working days from the date of the offer to purchase the product at the changed price. If the order is canceled in accordance with the procedure provided for in this clause, all amounts paid by the customer shall be refunded.
6) The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided during registration. If incorrect data is provided, the customer's access to the www.smokedudes.com website will be restricted.
7) SMOKE DUDES BBQ undertakes not to pass on confidential customer information provided during registration to third parties, except as provided by law.
8) On the SMOKE DUDES BBQ website, the following have the right to purchase the offered goods:
natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
persons under the age of 18 with the consent of their parents or guardians;
9) It is prohibited:
copy, use, distribute, reproduce the information on the site or its content without the written consent of the SMOKE DUDES BBQ website owner;
use computer programs that may interfere with the operation of this website or otherwise interfere with the SMOKE DUDES BBQ system.
10) When specifying their data, customers must use Lithuanian letters. Names of names, surnames, places must begin with a capital letter. It is necessary to provide the exact address of residence - this is necessary not only for the delivery of goods, but also for the formation of the invoice.
11) SMOKE DUDES BBQ reserves the right to:
to adjust the information on the page - when new clauses of these rules appear, they come into force immediately after their publication;
restrict access to this website to customers who do not comply with these rules;
to fulfill orders for rare, special goods only after receiving the customer's payment for the goods in advance;
if the buyer does not pick up the goods from SMOKE DUDES BBQ within 2 months. and if the customer's bank account number is known, the money is returned to the buyer - the item is no longer stored.
if the buyer's bank account number is not known, the money is not refunded, SMOKE DUDES BBQ informs the customer about it through the available contacts - the product is no longer stored.
prosecute persons who do not comply with these rules or engage in harmful activities.
13) By purchasing goods at SMOKE DUDES BBQ, customers confirm that they are familiar with the return rules and guarantees.
14) Pursuant to Article 79 of the Commentary to the Law on VAT of the Republic of Lithuania, VAT invoices are issued and rewritten only on the same day when the sale takes place. Invoice errors are corrected only in the current month.
15) Customers undertake to inspect the received product at the moment of its collection - ie to check the condition of the packaging, its content, quantity, size and range of goods. ( Information on what to do if you notice a problem when picking up the item ). The buyer must make all the conditions for the courier for the goods to be properly delivered to the consignee. If the consignee is a minor and the buyer has allowed the consignee to accept the goods, the buyer is responsible for the signed shipment.
16) The product may differ from the product shown in the photo. The photo may contain details that are not included in the product set.
17) Quantities of goods are limited.
18) SMOKE DUDE BBQ undertakes to deliver the goods to the Customer within the terms specified in the descriptions of the goods, but not later than within 30 days. These terms do not apply in cases when SMOKE DUDES BBQ does not have the required goods in stock and the Customer is informed about the lack of goods ordered by him. The Customer agrees that in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of PardSMOKE DUDES BBQ, the delivery time of the goods may differ from the terms specified in the descriptions of the goods or the delivery time discussed between the Customer and SMOKE DUDES BBQ. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, SMOKE DUDES BBQ undertakes to contact the Customer immediately and agree on the delivery time of the goods and other issues related to delivery.
19) If the price of the product on the Internet and in the store does not match, the correct price of the store shall be considered. 20) You can submit a request / complaint regarding a product or service purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail , phone 8 5 262 67 51, fax. 8 5) 279 1466, on the website www.vvtat.lt, for its territorial subdivisions in counties - or to fill in the application form on the EGS platform / odr /. Note: In all cases, customers are kindly requested to contact SMOKE DUDES BBQ (ie the seller) first.