WARRANTIES AND RETURNS
The legal acts in force in the Republic of Lithuania establish a 24-month period for all personal consumption goods. warranty period.
For legal entities, the warranty period is / is not applicable according to the warranty periods set by the manufacturers.
If your product is damaged during the warranty period, our company will repair it free of charge - all you need to do is provide a product purchase document.
You receive the purchase document (invoice) together with the purchased product or e-mail. by mail when we receive your payment for the purchased item.
The guarantee does not apply to: ***
• signs of dismantling of goods that have mechanical damage;
• goods that have not been used for their intended purpose;
• goods whose defects are due to the fault of the buyer;
• goods that have been repaired by an unauthorized manufacturer's service center; ***
• when the failure is due to environmental factors (storms, rain, etc.), force majeure (fire, flood) or accidental external factors (voltage surges, etc.);
• if the buyer does not submit the purchase document (invoice, check, leasing agreement);
• failures due to the use of non-original accessories;
• wearing parts (blades, holders, etc.);
*** The provisions of the limitation or non-application of the guarantee are harmonized with Article 6.333 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. Part 3.
*** If you have any questions regarding the services of authorized manufacturers, please write to or call + 370 668 63917.
If we find that your product has been irreparably damaged during the warranty period due to our fault (defective product), we will contact you for damages. You will be able to choose: change the product to a quality one, return the money paid to you or eliminate the defects of the product free of charge (repair the product), replace the product of the wrong quality with the product of the right quality, reduce the product price or unilaterally terminate the sales contract and demand a refund. If you have chosen the last two options, please provide us with a certificate stating that the defect of the product is under warranty together with the purchase document. If you decide to repair the product - let us know.
Please note that:
for repaired or replaced goods, the warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase of the original goods.
according to Article 6.335 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania note that in the event that the purchaser is unable to use the items for which the quality guarantee period has been set due to obstacles due to SMOKE DUDES BBQ, the guarantee period is not calculated until SMOKE DUDES BBQ removes that obstacle and the guarantee period is extended for the period use of the item due to defects, if the buyer has duly notified SMOKE DUDES BBQ of the observed defects and unless otherwise specified in the contract of sale.
all costs related to the transportation of the goods to and from the warranty center shall be paid by the Buyer;
the information contained in the information carriers is not covered by the warranty. The cost of data loss or recovery is not covered
Return of quality goods
You have the right to refuse the product within fourteen days (from the date of delivery) without giving a reason, but by paying the delivery costs yourself. This right does not apply to the following exceptions:
The consumer's right to withdraw from a distance and off-premises contract shall not apply to the following contracts: ***
1) service contracts under which the services are provided in full to the consumer, provided that the consumer has given his express consent and recognition that he will lose his right to withdraw from the contract when the trader has performed the contract in full;
2) contracts for goods manufactured according to the consumer's specific instructions, which are not pre-manufactured and which are produced according to the consumer's personal choice or instruction, or for goods which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs;
3) contracts for packaged goods which have been unpacked after delivery and which are unfit for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene;
4) contracts for goods which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
5) contracts concluded after the consumer has made a specific request to the trader for this entry for the purpose of urgent repair or maintenance work. In this case, if the trader provides more ancillary services than specifically specified by the consumer, or sells more ancillary goods than are necessary for the repair or maintenance, those ancillary services or goods shall be subject to a right of withdrawal;
6) for legal persons.
*** In accordance with Article 6.22810 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
The withdrawal period for some of the above contracts expires after fourteen days:
1) in the case of a contract for services, from the date of conclusion of the contract;
2) when a contract for the sale of goods is concluded, from the date on which you or a person specified by you, other than the carrier, receives the ordered goods or:
a) if you have ordered more than one item in one order and the goods are delivered separately, from the date on which you or a person other than the carrier specified by you, other than the carrier, receives the last item;
b) if the goods are delivered in different lots or parts, from the date on which you or a person designated by you, other than the carrier, receives the last lot or part.
After 14 (fourteen), but not 40 (forty) days from the date of delivery or collection, the Buyer has the right to use the additional Seller's guarantee to the Buyer, if all returned goods are with authentic labels, protective bags and original packaging, the goods are not have not been unpacked immediately, the disposable packaging of the goods is not damaged, ie the goods have not lost the appearance as sold.
The Buyer must notify SMOKE DUDES BBQ of its intention to take advantage of this additional return guarantee within 40 (forty) calendar days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
If you decide to withdraw the product, you must submit a duly completed sample withdrawal form or provide a clear statement (e-mail, fax) setting out your decision to withdraw the product.
Attention. Items purchased from SMOKE DUDE BBQ are returned to the following address:
The buyer bears all costs and risks associated with the return of the goods within 14 (fourteen) and 40 (forty) days. In all cases, the goods must be returned before the end of the 40 (forty) calendar day period from the date of delivery or collection of the goods.
No later than 14 days from the date of submission of your notice of withdrawal and return of the product to us, we will refund to you all amounts paid by you, including the delivery costs paid by you when purchasing the product. We will make such a refund using the same payment method you used to make the original payment transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed to another method; in any case, you will not have to pay any fees associated with such refund.
Goods returned within 14 days must be in order:
• the returned product must be in the original neat packaging as received from SMOKE DUDES BBQ;
• the goods must be undamaged by the Buyer;
• the product must not have lost its commercial appearance (clean, undamaged labels, peel-off protective film and other accessories typical of the original equipment);
• the set of the returned goods must be unchanged as delivered to the buyer;
• when returning the product, it is necessary to present its purchase document, warranty card (if it has been issued);
• the returned product must be securely packed, it is recommended to pack in the same packaging as you received from SMOKE DUDES BBQ;
• When returning the product, the buyer is responsible for its smooth and safe arrival before SMOKE DUDES BBQ.
Within the 40-day additional return guarantee, all requirements apply, as for returned goods within the 14-day period, and the goods can never be unpacked, unsealed packaging seals, if any.
Please note that:
1) We will not reimburse you for any additional costs incurred as a result of you clearly choosing a method other than the cheapest normal delivery method offered by us;
ON REQUESTS TO THE STATE CONSUMER PROTECTION SERVICE
Entity resolving consumer disputes out of court: State Consumer Rights Protection Service, address Vilniaus st. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, www.vvtat.lt. You can submit a request / complaint regarding the goods or services purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 8 5 262 67 51, fax (8 5 ) 279 1466, on the website www.vvtat.lt , to its territorial subdivisions in counties or to fill in the application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/